Home Window Tinting
Windows let in the light and offer beautiful views. But the sunlight they invite in can also cause hot spots and severe fading of your furnishings. 3M Window Films are designed to reject solar heat, reduce fading, and they can add a valuable layer of protection to your home.
Benefits of Home Window Tinting
Whether you have curtains, sheers, shades or blinds, or you’re searching for another solution, 3M™ Window Films are designed to reduce the effects of the sun, making your home more comfortable.
Use window films with your window treatments to help improve the comfort, energy efficiency and look of any room. Films can also help preserve your view while protecting furnishings against UV — reducing the effects of fading and helping to protect furnishings. Or use them without to enjoy your view while lessening the worry of faded furnishings or high energy costs.
3M Solar Control Window Films can improve your home in the following ways:
- Energy savings: Reduce cooling costs by up to 30%
- Fade reduction: Block up to 99% of harmful UV rays to reduce fading of furnishings and carpet
- Sun control: Improve comfort and maintain temperature consistency from one room to another
- Glare reduction: Improve television and computer viewing while creating soft light
3M Safety & Security Window Films can protect your home in the following ways:
- Crime prevention: Impedes quick entry through windowpanes and glass doors
- Severe weather and accident protection: Helps hold panes in place to minimize flying glass due to violent weather or accidents